Re: [Trlog] Multi op single xmtr

To: TRlog reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Multi op single xmtr
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:39:56 -0800
Good point George. Guess I'll be telling Brenda that she has to use "Jim" again. Hmmm.... maybe we could use the androgynous "J". Might even generate some pileups of people thinking they're hearing VY1JA.

If we use "J" on phone and someone logs it as "Jay" does he lose the Q?

If someone asks for the name to be spelled out I guess we shaould say "Japan" rather than "Juliet".

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO

George Fremin III wrote:

Don't change names.

You do not need to change names.
The rules do not require you to change names.

As soon as you do change names during the contest
you will get endless questions about your name
from everyone you work that worked you with
the previous name.