Re: [Trlog] Re: Trlog Digest, Vol 21, Issue 11

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Re: Trlog Digest, Vol 21, Issue 11
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 07:11:17 +0000
W9WI noted in his 6.82 test results:

For what it's worth, both the MP and 940 treat any mode besides CW as
"SSB".  I had a bit of grief with that over the weekend, working the WW
RTTY: if rig control was enabled, TR would switch modes - both in the
program **and on the rig**.  Had to remove the rig control lines from
LOGCFG.DAT

I am sure I have logged RTTY contacts on the wrong band for the very same reason - TR & an interfaced MP are not on for that mode.

I have yet to resurrect my dead 847 or 765, but it's been nice not having to
worry about this with either the K2 or 950.  The 706 gets the mode right, too.

73, VR2BrettGraham