[Trlog] Wish list

To: TR Log <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Wish list
From: alan.kaul@att.net (alan.kaul@att.net)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:40:14 +0000
I know another release is planned for the upcoming Oct-Nov
contests, and I would like to suggest software changes which
would put the exact frequency used into the final log (for those
of us who use "log frequency enable" during the contest).

Currently, POST.EXE discards that information when you use
the command to "renumber" QSO's.

It would be great to save FREQ info, so after the contest, when the
TR-log data file is uploaded and exported into my regular logging program,
the exact frequency would be preserved.

Why?  Because long after the contest is over I like to look back at the log and
figure out which are RUN and which are S and P contacts.... and to
compare my performance in different contests.  Looking at frequency data is
an easy way to do that.  Plus, I just like to have the exact frequencies rather
than just band information.

Thanks and best 73, de alan

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011