[Trlog] Progress ... VY1JA

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Progress ... VY1JA
From: "J. Allen" <vy1ja@northwestel.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:10:36 +0000
Tree and All,

So far by using Wordpad as my tool, I found a total of about 320 QSOs and
can make a half-log from them.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a text locator for hard drive
sectors  made for Windows 98... If I could search for "05-Nov-06" text,
which appears on each of the missing lines in the log, perhaps I can find
bits and peices of the log on different clusters of the drive and restore
more.

Does anyone know of a hard drive file reconstructing or sector reading tool
for W98 that I can get to search and then save data in text format?

J.