[WriteLog] Kenwood 850 to Laptop cables

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kenwood 850 to Laptop cables
From: kbelan@bellsouth.net (Kent Belan)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:20:33 -0400
Please forgive me if this has been answered before, I have searched
the archives and could not find the info.

I have just purchased WriteLog, installed it on my laptop and am
trying to interface it with my Kenwood 850. I already have the serial
port on the laptop hooked up to the 850 via an IF-232C box and it is
working fine. What I need help with is the cables from the computer
sound card to the 13pin ACC2 port on the 850. Does anyone know the
configuration (or a better solution) and what else might be needed to
do RTTY/FSK/CW with WriteLog.

Thanks in advance,
Kent

CARPE DIEM
Kent Belan - Rocket Computer Services, Inc.
Ham Operator - KE4QVH - Tift County - EM81
http://www.coinmaster.org - CoinMaster # 391 - Free Coin Club
http://www.babystep.com - Free pregnancy diary/baby book software
http://www.babystep.com/flowers - Free flower cataloging software
http://www.rocketcomputerservices.com - Custom software/web sites