[WriteLog] Two Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Questions
From: W6OAT@compuserve.com (Charles K. Epps)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:36:22 -0500
As a new user of WriteLog, I've encountered two problems which I've not yet
been able to solve.  Will some of you "old hands" help me please?

1) In the upcoming CQ WW CW contest, I'd like to use my space bar to make
the cursor jump from field to field in the QSO entry window.  It does this
okay so long as the cursor is moving from left to right, but once it
reaches the rightmost field, it just stops and stays there rather than
automatically recycling to the leftmost field again.  How do I make it jump
back to the leftmost field?  (If I use the tab key rather than the space
bar, it acts the way I want it to.)

2) I use the "+" key to correct a callsign and then send an acknowledgement
of the last QSO and my callsign.  When correcting a callsign, however,
Writelog just sends a fragment of the callsign including that portion which
was corrected.  I'd like to have Writelog send the entire corrected
callsign rather than just a fragment.  Is there any way to make this
happen?

I'm using WriteLog version 10.19F.

TIA de Rusty, W6OAT