[WriteLog] Two Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Questions
From: k1am@home.com (Jeff K1AM)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:36:44 -0500
Hi Rusty,
        I'm also new to the program, 2 weeks, the callsign correction
transmitted was xmitted as only the corrected portion of the call in
RTTY mode also. I think this is very unprofessional. When you correct
the call in any mode you want the whole callsign sent. I agree with
you totally and would like to see this corrected as well. I'm using
version 10.20B

        73, Jeff K1AM