[WriteLog] Two Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Questions
From: Bruce A. King" <baking@gis.net (Bruce A. King)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:09:36 -0500
Hi Jeff

I'm not sure that all users agree with you on this one... I personally
prefer to have only the corrected part go out. I haven't looked at the user
manual lately, but I remember from a prior contest that if the suffix is
changed, only the suffix gets resent, same with prefix... if the correction
is inside the call e.g. the number or some other indeterminate sequence,
then the whole call goes out.

In a run situation, (CW at least) sending the whole call as a correction
really slows things down.

73 and welcome to Writelog..

Bruce W1CSM
w1csm@arrl.net