[WriteLog] cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cabrillo
From: esalcedo@pworld.net.ph (Ed)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:12:57 +0800

> > But how can the dupes,etc. be processed when the data itself is not
> > included in Writelog's Cabrillo output?
>
> Dupes should be included in the Cabrillo format output. For our CQWW
> RTTY effort, we saved the file as Cabrillo format using Writelog and the
> dupes were included.

How'd you do that? I saved my log as Cabrillo format and Writelog didn't
include the dupes and unclaimed QSOs. I operated SOSB (15m) and had 1
Q in 20m, 4 in 10m, and about 8 dupes but Writelog just wouldn't include
them in the Cabrillo format output. I used v10.21k btw.

73 and Mabuhay!

Ed - DU1ODX
http://www.qsl.net/du1odx