[WriteLog] cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cabrillo
From: Bruce A. King" <baking@gis.net (Bruce A. King)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:32:09 -0500
I just double-checked my log. The dupes are in, but in Cabrillo format, they
are not tagged as dupes, or out of band.
It would be worth finding a dupe entry in your log, and confirming that it
is there in the Cabrillo version. Maybe this is what you already did. If so,
I'm sure Wayne will make note of it...

73 Bruce W1CSM