[WriteLog] Pse help get windows back

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Pse help get windows back
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:27:49 -0600
This is fairly drastic but should fix the problem:

1. Make a copy of C:\windows\writelog.ini
2. Open C:\WINDOWS\writelog.ini and remove every section that has
"[DockScreen-Barxx]" at the beginning of it (where xx is a number as in
"[DockScreen-Bar26]") - by "section" I mean the line that has the square
brackets around it and all lines below that up to but not including the
next line that has square brackets around it.  Also remove any lines that
start "X="   "Y="   "W=" and "H=" in other sections - you'll see those in
the TUWIN and RTTYRITE sections. That should reset all the window positions
to the default location.

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com