[WriteLog] Pse help get windows back

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Pse help get windows back
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:03:32 -0500
> I know it can be confusing to have the windows settings saved
> both in the INI file and in each .WL file, but I consider this
> a feature, not a bug. I have been told that not every contest
> calls for the same window layout, and that its desireable to
> recall the window layout for a given contest straight from the
> .WL file.
>
> Wayne, W5XD

Definitely a feature!  Pretty cool now that I understand it.  Not sure
how I lost a few windows - Had to do with using the second monitor and
then trying to go back to just one.  But they were still lost even when
I hooked the second monitor back up.  Then I tried altering the ini
file, but the "problem" windows information was apparently stored with
that particular contest, so changing the ini file didn't help.  The CTRL
option is very handy!  73