[WriteLog] WriteLog and Soundblaster

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and Soundblaster
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 21:53:26 -0700
I just joined the WriteLog ranks, and am trying to get it
working with Rigblaster.  It appears the Rigblaster is not
getting the full triggering signals from Writelog.  It does
the PTT, but nothing is routed from the audio file to the
Mic out on the Rigblaster.  The Rigblaster's "Digital"
LED doesn't come on either like it does with the other
software like Digipan.

I am running a TS950SDX, a geniune Soundblaster card
in the PC and it works fine with Digipan and MMTTY.

Any clues as to what I may be missing here would be
appreciated.

TIA,  Rod
Rod Greene W7ZRC  ><>