[WriteLog] Pse help get windows back

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Pse help get windows back
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 03:46:24 -0000
The windows settings in WriteLog.ini are not obsolete. They are used
when you create a new log, and, as in the case John needed below, they
are used when you hold down CTRL while opening a .WL file.
The window settings in writelog.ini are written when you do a
Setup Save Configuration.

I know it can be confusing to have the windows settings saved
both in the INI file and in each .WL file, but I consider this
a feature, not a bug. I have been told that not every contest
calls for the same window layout, and that its desireable to
recall the window layout for a given contest straight from the
.WL file.

Wayne, W5XD