[WriteLog] Setting up MMTTY and WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setting up MMTTY and WriteLog
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:22:04 -0500
> Scot may have forgot to mention that you have to go to the WriteLog
> website, to Third Party downloads and download the MMTTY Plug-In
> MMTTYPluginforWritelog.Exe and run it.
>
> And you must, of course, have a full working version of MMTTY 1.61
> on your machine.  Get it here:
> http://www.geocities.com/mmhamsoft/mmtty/index.html.
>
> 73, Don AA5AU

T-H-A-N-K-S Don!  That was easy!  I love the way the MMTTY display panel
resizes, letting you display as much or as little of it as you want, and the
thing seems to know which are the most important parts as you resize!  Now
for some comparisons!  I think it's great that Wayne is willing to provide
for decoders like MMTTY and RITTY for us to play with in addition to an
already included great Rttyrite.