[WriteLog] WAE rtty QTC question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE rtty QTC question
From: n9qqk@urbancom.net (n9qqk@urbancom.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 18:17:23 -0500
I've been saving this since last year's WAE rtty test.  Now that
WAE questions are again being asked...

I used v10.20B last year in the WAE rtty contest.
I especially liked the way that QTC TX/RX was implemented, except
for one thing.

I noticed that when using Alt-# to re-send one or more QTC's, I had
to use the "Esc" key to end the re-transmission of the QTC.  That
is, there's no automatic end of transmission on QTC re-TX.  When
defining the general rtty buffers F2-F11 and ShF2-ShF11, you can
end them with a "%E" to automatically end the Tx.  I was unable to
find where the QTC retransmission buffers are, or whether I could
put a "%E" at the end.  Anyone out there know more?

Ron - N9QQK