[WriteLog] No NETW info on ADIF Import?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No NETW info on ADIF Import?
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:35:14 -0500
I was trying to import an ADIF file (that was originally
exported by WL) from our M/2 NAQP effort this past weekend.
I know the ADIF file has the NETW information and it correctly
reflects computer A or B.

When importing, it does not import the NETW information from
the ADIF file and sets every QSO to "A" (I am importing it on
computer A).

Does anyone know of a workaround for this or if I am doing something
wrong?  If I am not doing something wrong, can this be fixed, Wayne?

TIA,

Chad WE9V