[WriteLog] Working dupes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Working dupes
From: wt4i@cfl.rr.com (Bruce Lifter, WT4I rr)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:32:49 -0400
If you send me a "QSO B4 OM TU" message. Although some times that may be
true, more often than not you will get get a response from me like "not
in log...  pse work again." By sending the QSO B4 message rather than
working and logging the dupe, you either slow us both down or risk losing
the QSO.

73, Bruce WT4I