[WriteLog] Motherboard COM1 works, RocketPort COM4 doesn't

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Motherboard COM1 works, RocketPort COM4 doesn't
From: dieven@msn.com (Dick Dievendorff)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:12:08 -0700
Thanks.  Writelog has something to do with this, as I can control my ICOM
rig with a RocketPort card with DxBase, but I switch to WriteLog and it
doesn't work.  I guess I'll just go with COM1 for this version of
WriteLog....

Have people had luck with USB extenders that have COM ports on them?  I can
do that, too.  I only have one motherboard COM port, though.

All the permutations of hardware makes the mind boggle!

Cheers,
Dick, K6KR