[Fwd: Re: [WriteLog] Update of CTY files]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [WriteLog] Update of CTY files]
From: ni6t@intuitive.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:34:46 +0000
And, of course, as is the natural order of things, the answer becomes
obvious 1 nanosecond after hitting the SEND option:

THE C COLUMN IS FOR RESOLVING THE AMBIGUITY!

DUHHHHH!

WILLIAM ROHRER wrote:

(SNIP)

> When you enter FO/HG9B, it will be an ambiguous entry and you will be given
> the option of selecting which country F.A. or M.

Please, sir, now that I have achieved having this option before me on
the
screen, just how does one select F, A or M?

And, while I am asking questions whose answers are supposedly obvious to
the
most casual observer:

What  the *(%$ is the "C" column in the Log Entry Window for? I have
pored over
the Help file for that window until it swims before me.

Garry, NI6T

--
160 meters-not a band but an obsession