[WriteLog] Update of CTY files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Update of CTY files
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (BobD)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:29:00 -0000
Garry...   try this ...

Entry log at the bottom.. Enter    ..FO/HG9B .. SPACE BAR ..it will show as
French Polynesia
in the QSO ENTRY WINDOW.

Hit enter ... that will put it in the CONTEST LOG above
 .. Still as French Polynesia.

LEFT click on the "FO" under PREF (Prefix) in the LOG line ..

This will open the EDIT window above showing the Prefix "FO"..

Change the "FO" in the EDIT window to ..  "FO/A"

Hit ENTER ...   the FO/HB9B now will show the country
as " ASTRAL IS. "   The correct country...

The same thing can be done with FO/SP9FIH ... Marquesas Is.  FO/M

Tell me if this works for you ....

KB  Whitey  K1VV