[Re: [WriteLog] More re XP Upgrade Issues]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Re: [WriteLog] More re XP Upgrade Issues]
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 02:07:38 -0000
I've run Win ME for over a year here at home without a blue screen of death.
I wonder if some mother boards/chip sets have more problems than others with
windows.  BTW, A friend with an Athlon based box has had many more windows
problems than my P4 box.

At work after reading all the reviews, analyzing cost factors, and doing a
thorough analysis of what we had to gain by switching to XP I decided to
stink with Novel 5.1 and Win2K on the servers (5) , 98SE on the desk tops
(200)  and,  laptops (250).

73 W0ETC