[Re: [WriteLog] More re XP Upgrade Issues]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Re: [WriteLog] More re XP Upgrade Issues]
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:54:19 -0000
But, you would be upset if the new car didn't run on gasoline;-)  If you
consider software the fuel that makes things go, having to switch to newer
more expensive fuel is a pain.  As always the cost of an upgrade is more
than just the new OS.  It includes everything else you will have to upgrade.
Which is why we are not upgrading at work.

73 W0ETC