[WriteLog] Entry Window Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Entry Window Question
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:33:51 -0600
--=====================_25306558==_.ALT

At 13:02 11/13/2001, Jim Smith wrote:
>But the last highlighted call is often garbage.  I want to be able
>to use the call that makes sense so I have to click on it,
>highlighted or not.

So true and I cannot believe that so many seem o ignore this obvious fact.
There is a problem here that is obvious but many are in denial.

>Jim Smith       VE7FO
>

> > By using the INSERT key, the last hi-lited call will be captured, placed in
> > the CALL ENTRY filed and sends the exchange. This is one way that one is
> > assured that the cursor stays in the CALL field until one moves it.
> >
> > Rick W4UEF

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_25306558==_.ALT

At 13:02 11/13/2001, Jim Smith wrote:<br>
often garbage.&nbsp; I want to be able<br>
to use the call that makes sense so I have to click on it,<br>
highlighted or not.<br>
So true and I cannot believe that so many seem o ignore this obvious
fact. There is a problem here that is obvious but many are in
denial.<br><br>
Smith<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>VE7FO<br><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; By using the INSERT key, the last hi-lited call will be captured,
placed in<br>
&gt; the CALL ENTRY filed and sends the exchange. This is one way that
one is<br>
&gt; assured that the cursor stays in the CALL field until one moves
it.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Rick W4UEF<br>