[WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?
From: DieselCar@aol.com (DieselCar@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:37:23 EST
Hi John,

I use WL/MMTTY. However, I have a full blown MMTTY which WL seeks when
requesting MMTTY to act as a demodulator.

I have checked LOG RX FILE. I save all incoming and outgoing text to a file.
And it is appended. That is for a 24 hour period, text will save to a file
such as 011125 or which way you have your date stamp formatted.

All my JARTS, Ukraine, and WAEDC were saved this way. I did not miss any QSO.
I did had to look back to get a number from saved incoming text file. I am
glad I did have it as WL had closed and lost all previous information on
RTTYWrite window.

See ya.
  ue Rick W4UEF

wa9als@starband.net writes:

<< > I'm trying to locate the Writelog equivalent of the WF1B .AIR file for
 > RTTY, but don't seem to be able to find it.
 > What should I be looking for?

<<. . . . WL did add the ability
 to scroll back the Rttyrite print window, but that's not quite the same.  I.
 too, would like WL to generate a file of all print from the Rttyrite window,
 and append to it each time the program starts. . . .