[WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:08:57 -0500
Great idea for RTTY - tnx!  What about CW though? HI  I still think the
automatic generation of a file with the contents of the Rttyrite window for
the whole contest is a reasonable idea.  It helps to be able to scroll back,
but I assume that doesn't work for the total if you stop and start the
program during the contest.  - Nope, just tried it.  73