[WriteLog] Curious?? (long)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Curious?? (long)
From: Larry V" <k4ooo@bellsouth.net (Larry V)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:32:20 -0000
I'll second that! I just got into WL and I am plodding along trying
to catch up with everybody who went through this "baptism"
before me.  I do believe that I will be pleased when I get it all
together, but I keep getting this feeling that the help files take
too much for granted.  I'm hanging in there.

Larry, k4ooo