[WriteLog] Serial Port CW - Choppy CW?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial Port CW - Choppy CW?
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 23:40:41 -0000
Richard, running Win 98 on a 400 mHz K6 with 256 mB RAM, I never have had a
problem with choppiness on LPT keying over nearly two years use.  A few
weeks ago while prepping for an eventual XP upgrade, I moved over to serial
port keying, and it's just as smooth as ever.

I use the same setup with HamScope  for casual CW, and it works fine also.

73,          Jon   K1US