[WriteLog] Erratic Cw

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic Cw
From: rlcarroll@rcn.com (Robert Carroll)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:23:02 -0400
This is a problem I have experienced using LOGIC.  Speaking with the
developer, who is very helpful, he tells me that the issue, at least
there, is internal processes of Windows which are beyond his control.  A
faster PC helps, running only LOGIC helps, but at times Windows does
things that take so much of the processor that cw generation is delayed.
The only "sure" cure is an external keyer with a buffer.

By the way, for DXing LOGIC is a great logging program with a lot of
flexibility and rig control features.

Bob W2WG