[WriteLog] Erratic CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic CW
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (Blake M. Meinecke)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:53:05 -0400
I use a usb printer, never had a keying problem...  No sloppy LPT drivers,?.
K4IK is right, RAM is where it's at.  Don't understand why computer makers
skimp on it these days, as cheap as it is.  With 98se, about 327mb is the
"sweet spot" (~$100 bucks).  When the rate gets low, I can surf the net and
reply to my e-mail while continuing to CQ!!

Blake N4GI