[WriteLog] Erratic CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic CW
From: n0at@attbi.com (N0AT)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:01:50 -0500
 I had a problem with RFI on my PacketCluster node computer a while ago.  The
RFI was getting in on a serial port and causing excessive interrupts.  The
computer ran slow whenever I keyed my HF transmitter.     I suspect the
servicing of the serial port interrupts slowed down the computer.    The
solution was to put 6 ferrite beads on the serial cable, and no more slow
computer.

73 de Ron NØAT