[WriteLog] Re: lpt

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: lpt
From: kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp (Katsuyuki ISHII)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:48:27 +0900
Hi, Steve and all:

Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:
>MAybe some other thing going on e.g. the RFI, etc.

I attached some ferrite cores to cables (to monitor, keyborad and mouse)
for RFI and I made a Keying interface with a photo coupler.  With this
interface I tried lpt keying when I run writelog, but not succeeded.

Then I found that the output level from my Keying interface is not enough
to drive keying circuits of my rigs.  So I replaced a photo coupler with
a transistor and tried again.  Then the level is higher, but not enough
either.

----
Katsuyuki Ishii  kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp