[WriteLog] Re: lpt

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: lpt
From: kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp (Katsuyuki ISHII)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:58:58 +0900
Hi, all:

I have tried to use LPT port for CW Keying, but never succeeded on my console
PC
(although I succeeded on my notebook PC).

Now I finish such trial and error because I cannot take my time to do so any
more
and want to deal with other problems.

I guess that it depends on the chip for LPT port whether Keying from LPT port
works well or not.

I am thankful to Andy, David, Ed, Karl, Scott and Steve who gave me advice and
suggestions.  Especially, I appreciate to Steve, KB3MM so much, who continued
to kindly give me advice by personal e-mails.

Katsuyuki Ishii (JR4ISF & N8QDB)

----
Katsuyuki Ishii  kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp