[WriteLog] KAM Transmit on RTTY?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] KAM Transmit on RTTY?
From: rlcarroll@rcn.com (Robert Carroll)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:13:04 -0400
Bill--

My condolences.  I battled this problem off and on for a long time with
two KAMS.  They work fine with other programs.  I could never generate
enough momentum to get the problem solved.  I suppose most folks use
soundcards these days.  I moved to a HAL DXP38P which does work
correctly with Writelog.  If you get the problem solved please let me
know.  You are correct--no problem receiving but random letters dropped
on transmission.

Bob W2WG