[WriteLog] Monitor??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Monitor??
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 01:38:00 -0000
This is a funny one.  For some reason, when my FT1000D is on CW, and using
computer control, and the computer is controlling the PTT through the comms,
the monitor function gets reversed.  I.e., turn the monitor off and you will
be able to hear your CW.  I also find that you may need to turn the VOX off
in some cases.

I have never bothered to figure out why any of this is.  Just how to get
around it and keep working people.

Randy, K5ZD