[WriteLog] Writelog and mmtty hangs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and mmtty hangs
From: n0at@attbi.com (N0AT)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:35:59 -0500
I use Writelog and MMTTY.  Here is what I found:

Whenever I opened the RTTY window, I got a little window that said "Initializing
MMTTY, Please wait..."   It just sat there, and never continued.  The fix is to
go to the  MMTTY folder and delete mmtty.ini and Myring.rcm.

I fixed the long pauses at the beginning of the MMTTY transmission by going to
the MMTTY setup, options, Misc, TX port,  USB port,  & click  "C:  Limiting
speed"    I do not run a USB port, but this is what I had to do to fix the
problem.

73 de Ron  NØAT