[WriteLog] Writelog and mmtty hangs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and mmtty hangs
From: ve3gsi@canada.com (Eric - VE3GSI)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:35:11 -0400
I had a similar problem here, but NOT using MMTTY.

My set-up uses the built-in Rttyrite program with a PSK232/DSP terminal
unit. I found a work-around by simply pressing ALT-K and then followed
by Esc.

The problem may have only happened three or four times during my time on
the contest.  At the time suspected I may have double hit a macro Fn:
key when it happened.

This morning I tried to repeat the problem using no rig and couldn't.

Perhaps it was only RF in the shack?  Ideas anyone?

Computer here is PIII/WinXP and PSK232/DSP.

73 de Eric.
ve3gsi@canada.com