[WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching
From: k5na@texas.net (Richard L. King)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 02:59:40 +0000
Hi everyone. I am very new at using Writelog.

I am trying to set up for SS CW using two FT1000MP MkVs and a WX0B SO2R
box. Here is my problem.

When I am transmitting and listening on either the left or right radio, I
expect the headphone audio to auto-switch to the second radio. It doesn't
do that and continues to feed my transmitting sidetone from the
transmitting radio into the headphones.

I can manually switch the headphones to A(left), B(Right), or A+B (both).
But the SO2R box seems to be failing to auto-switch my headphones to the
other radio on transmit.

There is probably something very simple that I have overlooked. Any advice?

73, Richard

k5na@texas.net