[WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching
From: k5na@texas.net (Richard L. King)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 16:29:37 +0000
Thanks for the response Randy.

WL is selecting the transmitting radio just fine. I can use the program to
direct CW to either radio. So I assume that the A/B selection is working OK.

My problem is that my headphones are not switching to radio two when I am
transmitting on radio one. I know this works somehow with TR and CT.

I assume the problem with WL is one of several possibilities:

         A. I have overlooked something in my setup.

         B. I need to modify my SO2R box to track a LPT pin that changes
state when transmitting.

         C. There is no such pin and I have to buy a W5XD+ keyer to
accomplish headphone switching.

Option "C" is a little hard to accept because it means I have to spend more
money to duplicate hardware that I already have.

Maybe what I want to do isn't possible with WL?

73, Richard