[WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching
From: kt1v@demop.com (Ted Demopoulos)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:26:48 -0500
I've used the WX0B with both CT and Writelog. In "Automatic", when the
computer is sending CW, it switches audio to the other radio. When you
send via the keyer, it doesn't (so you can hear what you're sending).

When you switch (via WL or CT) to the second radio, you need to manually
switch the audio on the WX0B to the second radio.

I am no expert in setting it up (or anything else unfortunately), and
spend way too much time before every contest setting up everything! To a
large extent a problem with switching from SO2R to M/S-M/2 to M/2
seemingly every contest :)

73
Ted KT1V ex KR1G