[WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:10:42 -0500
Gil, you've been on here long enough to know that Wayne will get this fixed
if it really is a problem.  You also know that he reads these posts and is
already aware of the observations.  If my recall is accurate, this "problem"
has been with XP users.  WriteLog wasn't designed on XP, but on WIN2000,
where it works fine.  You don't complain bitterly to Brian about RITTY not
working on WIN2000, do you?  Why don't you give it a rest and let Wayne fix
it when he has the time and it becomes enough of a priority?

And if it REALLY bothers you that much, install WIN98 or WIN2000 and see if
it's OK with that.  I also asked earlier why you want to see what you typed
so badly anyway, and didn't get an answer.  There's not time to correct a
mistype anyway.

Is there anything in life that you're happy about, Gil?  If so, we'll take
the reflector bandwidth just to hear something positive from you.  It
doesn't seem like you have any fun using WriteLog or contesting.  73