[WriteLog] Rig control and CW Keying won't work at same time

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig control and CW Keying won't work at same time
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:56:53 -0000
The only thing I can think of that might be happening here is
that when you turn on rig control, WL won't send CW on an F key
if the rig is reporting its in a mode other than CW.

You didn't say anything more than "won't work" in your
report. It always far more helpful to say: "I pressed this
key and expected X, but instead I got Y". Exactly which
key did you press expecting it to send CW?

And, regardless of what mode the rig front panel says its
in, what mode did WriteLog's Entry window button say it
thinks your rig is in?

Wayne