[WriteLog] so what is Gils call?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] so what is Gils call?
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:29:14 -0600
I do not know what you imply here. It is true that I have not been very
active lately, RTTY about 150 QSOes several others about 100 qsoes, so not
surprising not in your log. I have not had the time to operate but that does
not mean I do not have a right to expect it to operate correctly.

The testers say you make it we break it guaranteed.

I do not take pleasure in finding errors, I would rather there be none and
that those that are found be corrected, that would make this and the other
related threads moot. I also do not expect perfection, no program of this
size is perfect, but I do look for correction in a timely manner of a
reported defect, especially a defect that has the potential to affect every
user. Perhaps this cones form my past when I was developing software at IBM
and had to correct defects in days to weeks depending on the severity. Maybe
it makes me too hard on developers, who knows. That is the way it is.

.