[WriteLog] so what is Gils call?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] so what is Gils call?
From: wx4tm@direcway.com (Tom Moore)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:29:10 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 4:57 AM
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] so what is Gils call?

> The bottom line is that there's no place for the kind of criticism we've
> seen here recently.
>
> 73,
> Bob N5NJ

well said.. however, its not so much the criticism as it is the clearly
negative
criticism and arrogant way it is written.. and it hasn't been just a few
instances..
its been going on for months and months and months.  And postiive, kindly
worded personal suggestions to him from others about his attitude have been
totally un-affective... even when he has been proven wrong on so many
ocassions.

I learned long long time ago that you don't get good positive results
from people when you first put them on the defensive by telling them
how wrong they are ..in a very negative, arrogant way... Being nice,
and presenting problems/complaints in a personal/positive manner
is always more fruitful..  this guy is clearly incapable of doing this. Nor
is he capable of responding to positive well written, well intentioned
feed back..  I'd bet a bundle that this defective character trait has caused
him many other  problems in his life!

btw, he is in my log..once during jarts01, twice in cqww02 and once
in jarts02..

Tom Moore WX4TM