[WriteLog] so what is Gils call?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] so what is Gils call?
From: nd5s@arrl.net (Ron St.Laurent ND5S)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:02:35 -0500
Over the years I have been a Junior Achievement Advisor, Volunteer Examiner,
Scout Master, local ham convention chairperson, QSL Manager, buro card
sorter, etc.  What I have found is that some people believe they are put on
this planet to serve . . . and others believe they are put here to criticize
those who do.

Ron ND5S

Visit my Website at:
www.qsl.net/nd5s