[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (n4gi@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 11:56:04 2003
> There is really no reason not to get rid of DOS forever and al of your DOS
> programs in my opinion. There are replacements for all of them and they are
> all better, at least for the vast majority of people. That solves the
> problem.

Too right.

Multi-kilobuck rigs, cutting edge station designs....  plugged into 1980 DOS?

Operating radios is alot more fun to me than racking my brain trying to
remember obscure archaic commands for loading COM TSR's and writing .BAT
files.  Wayne is a better computer program writer than me, so I chose to leave
all those details to him  ;-)

As a satisfied WL user since 97 it pains me to see folks still struggling with
DOS in the year 2003.  As C. Darwin proved, adaptations to changes can be a bit
slow.

Blake N4GI