[WriteLog] What is it

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What is it
From: af4z@cfl.rr.com (Don Winn)
Date: Sat Jan 25 08:52:45 2003
Dennis,

This will allow you to move windows around on the screen.  Move the mouse
to where you see this + and box and press and hold the left mouse
button.  You can capture and move that window around.  If you wish, it's
will allow you to put the entry window at the bottom of the logging
screen.  This keeps me from having to look up high all the time in contests.
Hope that helps.

Don  AF4Z