[WriteLog] INSERT doesn't grab highlighted call

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] INSERT doesn't grab highlighted call
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Feb 10 10:53:38 2003
I used 10.39 and MMTTY 1.62 in the WPX contest this past weekend.

I could not get INSERT to pick the highlighted call off the screen and send the
report.  Is this a setting that's not configured properly, or should it work by
default?  In actuality, it worked exactly ONCE in about 25 tries.  RETURN to
log the contact and send the QRZ message worked FB.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. I kind of gave up this weekend after Saturday a.m.  Lots of guys CQed in
my face (even AA5AU on the low bands), and I just just couldn't get motivated
to work all the same guys that I've worked in the past.  Guess I'm reaching
contest burnout.  I did pick up a few new countries on 10m (D4, FR) so that
made me happy.

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC