[WriteLog] MMTTY 1.64 comments

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY 1.64 comments
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Mon Feb 10 11:06:05 2003
Maybe you like me are a contrarian (someone who is always running against
the wind or going against the crowd)!

Seriously, I wonder if some of the varying problems are due to
differences in how people got to their current WL version.  For example
the autosave feature never worked correctly for me, no matter what the
value in the INI file.  Well a few weeks ago I did my first full install
of a new version since back in the version 9 days (in between it had been
upgrade versions) and with the same exact INI file now autosave works as
promised.
73

W0ETC/WI0WA