[WriteLog] North American RTTY Sprint Module update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] North American RTTY Sprint Module update
From: k6ll@juno.com (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Thu Mar 6 13:11:18 2003
One other little issue has showed up in the Sprint
module. The Sprint rules say that three contacts must separate
repeat qso's, regardless of band. I interpret this to mean
that you cannot work the same station again, EVEN ON A
DIFFERENT BAND, unless there are three intervening qso's.

In WL, if I work a particular station on 20, and then
immediately come across that same station on 40, his
call will be highlighted in green, and it will show as
a valid qso if I log him on 40.

So, one really needs to look at the last three qso's
in the log, or, make sure you have 3 "ok's" showing
in the check call window after clicking on a callsign,
to make sure the qso is valid.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ